This is a church which appears rather dull from the outside, but the chapel-style interior is full of great interest and well worth a visit.
It was built in 1833 to a design by Edmund Pearce, which is his only recorded church in the county. There is a large gallery across the west end and large windows allow light to flood into the building. However, it is the sensational 1975 stained glass in the east window of the chancel on an appropriately agricultural theme that is so attractive and inspiring.
Note, the diminutive, but most attractive organ.
The Trust gratefully acknowledges images and text by Robin Adeney ©